GlomGlom Puft Skin

was wondering if there is any way i could receive the glomglom pet puft skin. Apparently it is for owning Oxygen Not Included, however i am on ps4 and would glady somehow purchase the game if needed in order to receive the skin. Guidance would be greatly appreciated

My guess would be that this skin is essentially "steam only" much like the pirate birdcage and mini monument skins you are supposed to receive for owning Shipwrecked or ROG. I have both these games/expansions on PS4 so logic dictates I should have those two skins but that is sadly not how it works. I am pretty positive that the GlomGlom skin is the same and can only be redeemed/used on the steam version of the game.

Apparently you aren't even given a redemption code for skins of this nature anymore and they just automatically redeem on steam so you can't save a redemption code for your console version of the game which was apparently possible in the past.

If anyone knows more about this and I am wrong, please correct me!

Archived