Suggestion: Europa inspired asteroid

I was thinking that there should be an an asteroid which has a massive body of water under its surface (A much bigger subsurface ocean) but the entire asteroid is water with little underwater caves filled with air. This way we'll need to build underwater bases connecting each room through tubes or something. The flora and fauna will be majorly aquatic and can be captured by duplicants in suits or farmed in the underwater environments. Oxygen will need to be generated using the water around the base since there is little air otherwise air. Essentially an asteroid inspired by Europa. I thought it would be a very interesting challenge 

I like this idea. An asteroid filled with water would pose a unique challenge in finding space to build the base. It needs some solid tiles with basic resources fo course but most of it would be water. I wonder how people would approach building a base there. Probably placing it on the top would be the way. We got some aquatic flora and fauna laready but we`d probably need more for it not to look bland.

Archived