Alright, so maybe sorting the feeder list by efficaciousness of the feed stock should be a thing. Perhaps it could have an order based on frequency and mass required per feeding. This ultimately indicates how frequently the critter feeder needs attention and how much of a resource it will require to sustain the critters.

This list is an eye-sore in it's current state. There's no indication of how much a critter needs to eat in the encyclopedia entires.

The game gives no indication of dietary mass requirements - for instance, the Pacu will eat all your algae, but only nibble on seeds. So, some hinting at this would be great. I know there are knock-on effects for some critters, this isn't indicatied. So, feeding a Pacu bog bucket seeds to sustain them preserves my algae resources and maintains the population - but there's no indication that this is what should be done. Algae would produce more polluted dirt if I needed that.

The critter feeder foldable lists could have a new super-category dedicated to the room it is in - a filtered by room section. This would narrow the search for the critter food down if it were near the top of the list.

Technically the amounts that critters needs are there but you need to click on the critter and hover over it`s diet entries. You are going to get a gigantic tooltip showing the amounts it needs for each resource (i don`t remember what units it used). It`s clunky and could be shown in a more suitable place like in the database or even in the feeder ui.

I already suggested a rework fo the feeder ui. It takes tons of scrolling to find the critter you need, the critters aren`t even sorted by type and you got separate entries for baby critters for whatever reason (i`m pretty sure no baby critter has a different diet).

Archived