No No-Eyed Deer

Hi guys!
I have a problem, so if there is anyone with a similar problem I would be really grateful if you guys could share your experience or ideas. No-eyed deer are not spawning. For my first year I just assumed that they got killed by something so I decided to wait a year and no spawns. I do have my seasons set to very long for autumn and short for the other seasons. It is a winter's feast and I really want to fight Klaus. Any ideas on what may be happening?

Happy surviving!

Deer to not despawn if they are near a certain amount of structures, hence you can fence the herd to protect/know their location at all times, they won't go away. If not near structures, they should despawn in spring and another herd should spawn in the next autumn. Maybe they flew in a nearby biome with structures where you didn't search for them, and remained loaded there? Unlikely but maybe. I assume you know they can spawn in either of the birch biomes or in the mosaic biome, just like the loot stash. Other than that i don't know, maybe short seasons have an influence but i have no idea.

1 hour ago, BeeClops said:

Deer to not despawn if they are near a certain amount of structures, hence you can fence the herd to protect/know their location at all times, they won't go away. If not near structures, they should despawn in spring and another herd should spawn in the next autumn. Maybe they flew in a nearby biome with structures where you didn't search for them, and remained loaded there? Unlikely but maybe. I assume you know they can spawn in either of the birch biomes or in the mosaic biome, just like the loot stash. Other than that i don't know, maybe short seasons have an influence but i have no idea.

Thank you for the response. I have checked nearby biomes just in case they went there and no sign of them. My idea was to pen them so I don't have to worry about de-spawning. They spawn off-screen? If so, then I will just check by the end of autumn if they showed up.

19 minutes ago, Emtiq said:

Thank you for the response. I have checked nearby biomes just in case they went there and no sign of them. My idea was to pen them so I don't have to worry about de-spawning. They spawn off-screen? If so, then I will just check by the end of autumn if they showed up.

You're welcome, yes i am pretty sure they spawn off-screen, and i think they have the same spawn points as the loot stash, but i might be wrong here.

No creo tener razón en ésto, pero tal vez el inconveniente sea la modificación de las estaciones ya que la aparicioón de los ciervos depende justo de ese factor. No es lo mismo seleccionar +/- arbustos de vallas que modifica la cantidad de objetos en el mapa, que modificar las estaciones y que cambian tanto el tiempo de celo de los beefalos como que tipo de cultivos tendras de las semillas de los pajaros, he incluso el momento de aparición y tiempo de exposición de los ciervos.

Prueba a crear otro servidor con todas las comodidades pero sin cambiar las estaciones a ver que resulta.

Suerte.

Archived