Dedicated Server is not starting.

hi. i am using steam tools for dedicated server. normally when i try to start the server, these two windows start running and after some time my server starts, but last time my computer shut down itself when i was playing, so when i tried to start the server after the shut down, the Don't Starve Together Caves window closes itself after a few seconds while the other one runs. so the server is not starting.

i've tried to change server ports. (Klei > DoNotStarveTogether_EasyConfigOverworld / DoNotStarveTogether_EasyConfigCaves > Cluster_1 > Master > server.ini)

Im leaving the overworld's and caves' server log.

sorun.png

cave log.txt overworld log.txt

16 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

The savefile "../session/24B052F177716BDF/0000001175" from the cave shard is empty or corrupted. Delete or rename that one to revert to the previous save. You might lose a day of progress, but afterwards it should start working again.

i wish i knew the solution was this easy... it worked, thanks a lot. i had no hope anymore after 4 days but you saved my day. Thanks again.

Archived