NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Winter Wardrobe)

So is the wardrobe out for consoles yet..I see the sweaters.. Watch twitch for hours nothing.. Everything's linked and the twitch I watched was drops active. Everything checks out. But I also know that sometimes consoles players have to wait a extra week. Just wanted to see other console players have gotten it yet

Hey lovelly people from Klei!~
first of all Happy Holidays to everyone!♡

so, the problem is, 2 days ago i watched the streams.... normal procedure, like every new twitch drop.... but so far no drops ingame for me. it says in the list that  i DID got the drops for the correct amout of time watching the stream, but no actual items ingame. the last drop i got [the ooze machine] was just fine, watched, logged in, received the skin, but the ones before the hallowed nights, the beautiful purple cristalline ones i got the same problem, and apparently many other people got this issue aswell at that time.image.thumb.png.c5aa7bb651da61c77b181ff331353010.png
anyway, thanks for all the beautiful skins just hope the drop system gets fixed soon ♡ i can't wait to use this winter wardrobe on my christmas decorated base ●ᴥ●♡

On 12/17/2020 at 1:36 AM, Uselessclod said:

i cant get third drop from Twitch, i watched stream more than 6 hours and didnt got third drop(got only 2)and support is unavilable until 4th January, help please!

i didnt even get last drop and i watched over a good amount of watch time of DST content, i wish i could understand what is going on or what is wrong. I know my acc is connected to twitch, 

On 12/21/2020 at 1:36 AM, CrovaxCross said:

Hey lovelly people from Klei!~
first of all Happy Holidays to everyone!♡

so, the problem is, 2 days ago i watched the streams.... normal procedure, like every new twitch drop.... but so far no drops ingame for me. it says in the list that  i DID got the drops for the correct amout of time watching the stream, but no actual items ingame. the last drop i got [the ooze machine] was just fine, watched, logged in, received the skin, but the ones before the hallowed nights, the beautiful purple cristalline ones i got the same problem, and apparently many other people got this issue aswell at that time.image.thumb.png.c5aa7bb651da61c77b181ff331353010.png
anyway, thanks for all the beautiful skins just hope the drop system gets fixed soon ♡ i can't wait to use this winter wardrobe on my christmas decorated base ●ᴥ●♡

going through the same thing, it's making me sad that im missing out..

On 12/30/2020 at 10:48 PM, LuluNights said:

i didnt even get last drop and i watched over a good amount of watch time of DST content, i wish i could understand what is going on or what is wrong. I know my acc is connected to twitch, 

going through the same thing, it's making me sad that im missing out..

at least the 'good thing' we can be a lil happy-er a bit is that the last time this happened, with 3 consecutive drops and more people were having this issue aswell we all got the drops 'retroactively at least. one day i logged in and all the 'missing'  drops were all there in that login 'gift' pop up ingame.
so i'm hopping the same happens now if they fix the issue again. 
i'll be playing oxygen not included  i got on sale last month for the time being anyway xD but still hopping they fix the issue so i can have lots of cute skins when i get back to dst

♡happy new year to everyone btw. 

Archived