Plug slugs extinct

31 minutes ago, yoakenashi said:

I suggest we have the option to feed critters radium. They would then gain a “Mutating” debuff, giving them a small chance to change to a different critter type after the debuff expires, and large chance of just dying.

Why? There's already a perfectly functional mechanic in the game to get critters you're missing. It's the care packages. Klei just needs to add a few of the new ones to the list just like all the others. There's absolutely no need for a new convoluted mechanic like that.

10 hours ago, danberhe said:

why would you complain that the game is harder without printing pods?

There is no need to be rude, I am not complaining. I do enjoy playing without the printer as a challenge, but do not consider critter extinction a challenge. I see it more of annoyance. Plus I felt that may idea would be fun alternative to an the simply adding critters to the printing pod. The printing pod is still a good idea and I’m glad Klei added to the game.

12 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

There is no need to be rude, I am not complaining. I do enjoy playing without the printer as a challenge, but do not consider critter extinction a challenge. I see it more of annoyance. Plus I felt that may idea would be fun alternative to an the simply adding critters to the printing pod. The printing pod is still a good idea and I’m glad Klei added to the game.

well, you said it yourself, its a challenge.

If the resources are finite for feeding slugs that is also part of the challenge that you decide to take while going without pod.

its like complaining that the game is broken because a mod you downloaded is crashing your game.

10 hours ago, danberhe said:

its like complaining

Again I am not complaining, you really need to stop being so offensive in this forum and community.

I am good with the solution Klei has implemented, and wouldn’t ask them to change it. I was just providing an additional suggestions in line with the topic, before they even made the change.

Archived