Two things I need in the DLC and one wish

I NEED and I mean NEED to be able to destroy POIs. I HATE having a floating chair and plant I cannot get rid of. I understand you don't want me deleting a teleporter on accident but I have two solutions, if you destroy something let me rebuild it somewhere else or have an option in settings with a warning that clearly states you can negatively alter your gameplay experience by deconstructing the wrong POI.

Number two, let me assign key bindings to each planetoid, it is absolutely game breaking for me to have to open the star map and click on the planetoid or spaceship and then again click view. Too many clicks for how often I need to change between planets, I dread having dupes on more than two planetoids for this reason.

One wish, let me have buildable windows or glass-like drywall/ temp shift plates so I can still see the beautiful space backdrop when building in space (I want to make a space hotel).

You can switch asteroids by clicking their name on the right. Doesn`t require opening the starmap. Seems they have hotkeys as well (or at least in the works).

As for the PoIs i wish there was a special dupe job that focused on analyzing the ruins (archaeologist dupes). You`d require the first level to unlock stuff like the teleporters and the second tier would allow you to deconstruct that stuff.

Archived