No regular volcanoes?

I started my game in alpha and I see no regular volcanoes on any of the first 3 asteroids. Two of them have magma so you would expect they would have some, but unfortunately magma is not renewable there. Are they renewable anywhere else? Even a minor volcano would be great as then you could feed hatches if you cool down the magma enough. What other geysers are not present here? Have yet to see a chlorine vent or any other geyser that makes chlorine renewable.

Any advice on the third asteroid and beyond? The first two have geysers that can give you water, so once you get dreckos that is basically all your problems dealt with. I don't think just latrine water will be enough for a decent colony drecko ranch, so I guess beyond the first two asteroids you only want to have duplicants stay there temporarily.

only volcanos are gold/aluminum, iron, tungsten, and a niobium.  the niobium ones seem to be as strong as a regular volcano, about 1.5kg/s average.  but 2 gold 2 aluminum, 4 iron, 3 tungsten, 1 niobium.  of course the 4 iron, 3 tungsten, and 1 niobium are on asteroids usually to far away from the starting base though

Archived