Water wont move into my lavatory no matter what

Deconstructed the pipe a few times, but it only went to the sinks. I replaced the pipe connecting the sinks and it now wont move at all.

(This is the second base, I was stuck there with no water and oxygen for like 10 cycles because I was surrounded with abysalite and had no digging dupes, in case anyone was wondering)

20201209120754_1.jpg

20201209121052_1.jpg

20201209122836_1.thumb.jpg.27047dbad518763557b7b5beb171d9ec.jpg

Fixed itself when I placed a bridge, still weird

On 12/9/2020 at 12:14 PM, Hayday2 said:

Deconstructed the pipe a few times, but it only went to the sinks. I replaced the pipe connecting the sinks and it now wont move at all.

(This is the second base, I was stuck there with no water and oxygen for like 10 cycles because I was surrounded with abysalite and had no digging dupes, in case anyone was wondering)

20201209120754_1.jpg

Fixed itself when I placed a bridge, still weird

I think there is a problem outside of the area you show. A bridge basically separates the network into two and each part gets a separate flow-direction calculation after that. ONI does not use a "complete" flow calculation algorithm, but one that is a lot faster but sometimes produces effects like the one above. You basically can always fix things with a bridge.

11 hours ago, Gurgel said:

I think there is a problem outside of the area you show. A bridge basically separates the network into two and each part gets a separate flow-direction calculation after that. ONI does not use a "complete" flow calculation algorithm, but one that is a lot faster but sometimes produces effects like the one above. You basically can always fix things with a bridge.

I had it connected to the liquid pump and deconstructed it to jump start the bathroom.

Archived