Do not receive gifts

Hi there people! My girlfriend and I have been playing for years on our PS4´s and there is an issue that she has since like a year or so. She receives only daily gifts, mostly only shoes or gloves, then she does not get any other gifts during the game and she is kind of frustrated as she can see people getting them every 15 minutes and the usual rates. Note that the game was purchased in MY console by a mistake, so she uses her PS4/PSN ID profile but in my console. I don't know if that makes any difference but we have friend who do the same and they get their gifts normally... If someone has the same problem and/or know how to fix it tell me please!
Thanks!

1 hour ago, StarvedDUKA said:

Hi there people! My girlfriend and I have been playing for years on our PS4´s and there is an issue that she has since like a year or so. She receives only daily gifts, mostly only shoes or gloves, then she does not get any other gifts during the game and she is kind of frustrated as she can see people getting them every 15 minutes and the usual rates. Note that the game was purchased in MY console by a mistake, so she uses her PS4/PSN ID profile but in my console. I don't know if that makes any difference but we have friend who do the same and they get their gifts normally... If someone has the same problem and/or know how to fix it tell me please!
Thanks!

That doesn't make a difference, from personal experience. I think she should try making a new world on Endless mode, go AFK and just revive at the Florid Postern every time she dies. If she doesn't have a gift by an hour then you might want to message Klei's support

On 12/10/2020 at 9:20 PM, CharlesB said:

If you post her Klei ID (KU_xxxxxxxx) we can check her account for problems.
You can find it under Options->More

Klei ID

KU_uu8EtmM_

That's her ID. Today a chest and a Beard skin suddenly appeared in her account but she doesn't have it in the game at all.

Thank you so much!

13 hours ago, CharlesB said:

She can check her beards in the Item collection screen. (Item Collection->Curio Cabinet->Beards)

Chests can be opened in the treasury screen (Item Collection->Treasury)

Yes, I know that. By the way they were the new jumpers chest and the beard you were giving away, she was able to open the chest just after get in a game and open it as a gift. Apart of that the issues are still the same. Just receives dailies and nothing else

• Developer

Oh, I misunderstood the issue. We looked at the account and it seems that she's been getting all 8 weekly items for the last 3 weeks. The last item received was Willow's Pyrestarter socks, on Sunday.

if she goes to https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions and logs in with her PSN account she can see all the transactions associated with her account, and the date/time they occurred. Have her take a look at what's listed there and see if it matches up with what she sees in the in-game inventory.

Bonjour, 

Est-ce normal que j'ai obtenu quasiment que des coffres (cadeau journalier contenant 4 objets) en ces périodes de fêtes et que mon copain lui n'a reçu quasiment que des cadeaux normaux (genre bottes, gants etc ...) il a dû recevoir genre 2 ou 3 coffres.

Merci par avance de vos renseignements.

• Developer
On 12/31/2020 at 5:05 AM, nininoutte said:

Bonjour, 

Est-ce normal que j'ai obtenu quasiment que des coffres (cadeau journalier contenant 4 objets) en ces périodes de fêtes et que mon copain lui n'a reçu quasiment que des cadeaux normaux (genre bottes, gants etc ...) il a dû recevoir genre 2 ou 3 coffres.

Merci par avance de vos renseignements.

You can get both chests and normal items during winter's feast

Archived