After a week with the DLC...

I decided to write this thread under general discussion since I am not sure if the followings are bugs or intentional game design.  Just want to point them out so that someone in KLei can look into it.

(1) At game index, pictures of grubfruit plant and spindly grubfruit plant are the same although they look somewhat different at the farm.

(2) Outhouses do not always show number of remaining visits left.  When the game started, they always show they are assigned to the public.

(3) Under Consumables tab, the pictures of the food and their corresponded check boxes do not always line up.  It happened long time ago before DLC.

(4) When a new dup arrive through printing pod, he/she always comes with 1 skill point.  However, when he/she arrives from defrosting, no skill point is available.

(5) Under Starmap, I click my 1st planeoid at center, select status tab, under biomes, there is a description of Tundra there.  I would assume the planeoid has the Tundra biome.  However, no such biome in my map. 

(6) When I switch planeoid, diagnostics panel at the upper right corner always shows 3 items although I have already deselected them.

(7) Delivering metal ore to O2 mask station is currently a "storing" errand that I think it is incorrectly.  The action is more a "supply" action.

(8) Although I have researched almost all research items, including all rocketry related technology, the game only allow me to build 4 items: telescope, rocket platform, rocket control station, payload opener.  It is still the case after I have finished building both the telescope and rocket platform, and scanned the surround space around my 1st planeoid.  Not sure what I have been missing.

Hope it helps.

2 hours ago, Papagordon said:

(8) Although I have researched almost all research items, including all rocketry related technology, the game only allow me to build 4 items: telescope, rocket platform, rocket control station, payload opener.  It is still the case after I have finished building both the telescope and rocket platform, and scanned the surround space around my 1st planeoid.  Not sure what I have been missing.

The other rocketry items are accessed through the launch pad.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:12 PM, Papagordon said:

(5) Under Starmap, I click my 1st planeoid at center, select status tab, under biomes, there is a description of Tundra there.  I would assume the planeoid has the Tundra biome.  However, no such biome in my map. 

How? My first asteroid had the entire starter biome surrounded with cold biome

It is also worth mentioning that all 3 planetoids, which I have found, have no geysers/vents to provide some form of water.  I would assume it has somethings to do with how RNG is being seeded when the map was generated.  This map was generated a week ago, and the game has been changed many times since.

1 hour ago, Papagordon said:

It is also worth mentioning that all 3 planetoids, which I have found, have no geysers/vents to provide some form of water.

The starting one always has two water geysers now

Otherwise, the whole geyser balance hasn't been implemented yet. There are no gas geysers either. It's very early access, so you can't judge certain things yet

Archived