[SUGGESTION] Dupes Selection Seed feature

We have a "world seed" so we can share and reload the worlds we find that we want to play again.

Can we also have a "dupes seed"   on the dupes selection screen after we pick the dupes we want.
This feature would be same as the world seed refresh box, you can refresh it to get pure randoms again.  Or you can just simply fill the box out obtain the dupes you've previously selected.

The reason is often, we enter a world seed and find out the world seed is either bugged out  because POI is messed up or the geysers we get are not what we want.  We end up having to restart a new map,  and then go through the painful process of selecting dupes again that could take hours.

Now this might not be bad for most players,  BUT as a streamer,  having to go through the dupes selection over and over does take a bit of time to get what we want and it takes up a lot of stream time re-rollng.      Before somebody says, Oh  there's a mod you can use to select your dupes-  I'm not a big fan of using MODS especially when it comes to testing something made by DEVs for EA  and having mods can conflict  with testing or the cause of the bugs.  Also mods tend to break when the devs pushes new updates.

I would appreciate something like this. I had posted a similar idea previously but I hadn't thought of having a seed for duplicant selection which seems helpful as well. 

Before somebody says, Oh  there's a mod you can use to select your dupes-  I'm not a big fan of using MODS especially when it comes to testing something made by DEVs for EA  and having mods can conflict  with testing or the cause of the bugs.  Also mods tend to break when the devs pushes new updates.

I also hate that the default reaction for most suggestion posts is "just use mods". Mods are inconsistent because they are usually towards what the author thinks the game should be not necessarily what you want. They don't always update, they conflict often with other mods you want to use, and sometimes they just cause the game to crash more often.  

Archived