Sublimation station options

I got so happy when i saw the sublimation station, because i ranch pufts often and a hurdle for them is trying to get a good way to offgas po2 material for them to eat. But it turns out that the sublimator is only capable of sublimating polluted dirt, so i cannot use it to sublimate something like slime or polluted water like one normally does for pufts, so its only good for maybe starting it up, so you can slowly transition over to morbs.

Could one possibly make it so you can select different items to be delivered to the sublimator for sublimating? It would make puft ranching just that little bit easier.

I was going to suggest that Sublimation Station should also be able to take polluted water bottles to sublimate to automate what AFAIR Francis John was doing in one of his videos - filling a water container, deconstructing it to get a 5t bottle of polluted water and then letting that off-gas to create oxygen.

I was thinking about sublimators accepting oxylite for late game rockets or bleach stone for saltvine farms. Maybe even more offgassing stuff if it`s added later.

For polluted water there should be a separate "evaporator" building.

Archived