So my day 204 world, got this error when attempt to start it

After playing a big of the reap what you snow beta (where my game crashed) and then uninstalling it, then trying to open the 204 world it says a message "dedicated server failed to start", I have removed the mods and verified integrity files, uninstalled and reinstalled my game, reset computer etc..., and same issue, after trying to rollback to day 203, the world got reset to day 1. Could I get some help? Thank you.

Screenshot.1.JPG

Screenshot.2.JPG

Betas are known for being not very stable (the main reason for running betas is to spot bugs before the actual release). I believe your world was a victim of one of such bugs. Did you use any mods? If yes, try disabling all of them next time. Also, I don't know if you did that or not, but when you load an older world into the beta, make sure you have a backup (or just copy the world into the beta rather than moving it). If you do that, no progress is lost if you encounter something like this and you can try again.

Archived