Warp Conduit Pairing for Discovery

As a suggestion,  it would be helpful if the Warp Conduit had some sort of Visual Graphics (Unique Symbols) that is used to pair  2 devices.

When I first started the DLC game and found  both conduits (before activation),    I had thought the devices send  items from within the asteroid  from one location to the other since one had a loader and the other had a shoot.   

After discovering the teleporter and going to the other asteroid, then I discovered that they're meant to transport between asteroid and pairs up.

Like in StarGate tv show, how star gates have   symbols unique to their locations, would be good to have some sort of symbols for players to keep track of after discovery.  Maybe  Inspect  can reveal the symbol.

We do not know if  this pairing setup is   fixed spawn  for  the first 2  asteroids only   OR in the future,   there maybe other asteroids that have pairing as well.     So   while it may not seem necessary for now,  it may be  for later.

Archived