My observations during the weekend

• Overheat temperature font barely visible (yellow on white)
  • Window tile of visible ruins at initial spawning time look like minable diamond tiles (some even allowing plant growth), when dupes come close then they suddently switch to real window tiles
  • The glass window ruins have too much glass, which allows for deconstruction and a lot of glass building
  • Some technologies are too early in the tech tree, which makes those techs too early available to be useful (e.g: sugar engines, telescope) it would be better to place them later in the tech tree
  • Fossil in the starting biome seems a little bit off
  • Consumable window pictures is misalligned with checkboxes
  • Mass of polluted dirt in swamp biome is seems to be too large. One can last without oxygen generators for many cycles
  • Polluted mud emits gas, mud itself does not. Seems strange to me.
  • Sweetle seem to ignore spindly grubfruit plants which haven't been inside their reach at spawning
  • Starmap biome overview might be giving spoilers you do not want the player to receive yet (it adds to the exploration feeling if they are marked by a questionmark before the biomes are encountered)
  • Teleporter reveals planet and contents before having been there/seen it
  • Starmap reveals all types of geysers on starting asteroid without having found any of them
  • Polluted dirt doesn't seem to emit polluted oxygen, unless there is polluted oxygen in the air next to it.
  • The traits which allow dupes to start with a certain skill seem a bit over powered when you just started.
  • Cool salty slush geyser doesn't emit anything when the environment temperature is below the freezing temperature of brine. If intentional then theĀ  geyser should appear shut tight with a tooltip that it needs to be heated up in order to produce.
  • tamed plug slug power production of 1600W seems overpowered (word pun intended). I believe 800W tamed and 200W untamed should be enough
  • Every time a spindly grubfruit changes to a grubfruit or vice versa in the wild the auto-harvest settings revert to no autoharvesting
  • I'm able to spawn briar seeds and oxyferns by care package on the swamp asteroid, even though they are not on the asteroid. I would suggest disabling the spawning of plants that are not present on that asteroid, even though multiple asteroids have been discovered (or disable the spawning of seeds and animals/eggs entirely)
  • Minor irritation doesn't seem to disappear even when in oxygen for a long time.
  • Exploring the surface without even been to the surface is strange
  • Death of a dupe on one asteroid affects dupes on all asteroids, while those on other asteroids cannot cry it off :(
  • Would be helpful that if a dupe changes asteroid that his old bed gets unoccupied
  • I think the teleporters should require being charged with power
  • Warping items appears to be weird. It's probably nicer if we launch it trough space
  • I would prefer if the daily reports can be filtered as a whole and per asteroid
  • The bog bucket seems quite inefficient with polluted water, 30kg/cycle would be more fitting
  • If the diagnostic graphs are not an issue any more (for like 3 cycles) then I would prefer it to revert to its original state
  • Oxygen masks cannot be recycled/reused?

Otherwise having lot of fun

2 hours ago, Paradigm87 said:

Some technologies are too early in the tech tree, which makes those techs too early available to be useful (e.g: sugar engines, telescope) it would be better to place them later in the tech tree

It is their intention to include rockets into early game. Endgame stuff is not yet ready for testing, you will not see it right now in the alpha testing. But there will be something

Polluted mud emits gas, mud itself does not. Seems strange to me.

Polluted mud is a mixture of p. dirt and p. water and this is what causes it to emits polluted oxygen. Mud = dirt + water, nothing here should offgas. Seems fine for me

tamed plug slug power production of 1600W seems overpowered (word pun intended). I believe 800W tamed and 200W untamed should be enough

remember this happens only for 3 hours per cycle and they eat A LOT

Warping items appears to be weird. It's probably nicer if we launch it trough space

Not sure if I agree... Seems a nice idea for me, forces you to plan around the locations of the warpers. Havn't play enough with them though.

Oxygen masks cannot be recycled/reused?

OMG, this bug/issue/feature makes me soooo mad!

About the rest - please file a bug in the bugtracker if you feel something is broken :)

Archived