Why do we still have wooden armor?

On 11/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, JosePapp said:

I'm so glad you're back, Pop guy. Your insane ideas always brought a certain feeling to the forums, other people don't quite cut the slack.

If you really think so, come and give me some coins, I need them to buy me ammonia to inhale in the morning.

22 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I completely disagree with this- Each brand new character update & Return of Them update has added game changing new content that until the Return of Them Update chain reaches its completion is very much technically considered as an Incomplete game.

I also Disagree with your statement of things being balanced for a long time- Character Reworks and Quality of Life updates have taken existing content you THOUGHT was Balanced & made it even better- Case in Point, Cheapened Cost of resources required for Tail’O’Cats, Removing Bunny Earmuffs from needing to learn at a Science Station and buffing their usefulness to help players survive should they choose to join a game mid-Winter.

Talk about minor aspects of the game, the game has been running well for years.

On 18/11/2020 at 17:46, GetNerfedOn said:

Per me DST ha sempre avuto un'estetica rozza, ingombrante o rovinata a causa della conoscenza contemporanea delle persone all'interno della Constant e delle condizioni caotiche presenti.

Inoltre, la progressione tra armature e strumenti è eccellente così com'è.

Inoltre, penso che il concetto di ferro raffinato nel borgo sia stato piuttosto mal eseguito considerando che:

- solo pochi oggetti potevano essere ricavati da esso come armature, alabarde, lampioni e simili. Che ne dici di attrezzi in ferro, cavi, motori e cose simili? 

- l'oro ha già dimostrato di essere un metallo che non richiede alcuna fusione e tuttavia una fonte di strumenti e cavi più durevoli del solito. avrebbe potuto facilmente riempire il ruolo del ferro

I find that the iron on Hamlet works well. Full iron set lasts much longer than marble, super easy to renew and provides excellent protection. Also aesthetically I like iron set is a Spanish conquistador suit.

Archived