Custom Character keeps crashing my game. Any solutions?

So, I've recently started working on a custom character mod and everything has run perfectly up until an hour or two ago. I was at the point where my visual assets and sound files were working fine, but now I can't even launch a world where the mod is active because it keeps on crashing.

For some context:

-the error message is simple, it just says something along the lines of "your game has crashed, check log files"

-I've only changed a couple of things in between it working fine and it not working fine, and that's A) I altered a bunch of the speech text so that my character has custom lines for things and B) I tried changing the avatar picture for my character (the one you see when you select who you play as). Other than those 2 things, I haven't made any changes so I'm positive it must be one of those.

If anyone has any idea as to what's going on, I'd love some help! 

Go to your Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether and fetch us the exact error in the log.

Don't Starve has a really solid error handler and will probably point out exactly what's wrong. In this case it might be a simple syntax error.

2 hours ago, AndRay said:

Go to your Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether and fetch us the exact error in the log.

After playing around a bit more, I changed out my character's script "speech_westy.lua" with a copy of walter's speech file and just renamed it as my own character's. The game works now, which is good, because I've narrowed down the problem to something I was doing with changing the speech file originally.

The bad news is I'm not that savvy when it comes to programming, so I'm not sure what exactly what error from the client log I'm supposed to include. I'll attach the entire thing (sorry) because I did see a few instances of "error" or "failed to do" something. All I can say is it looked like those issues were toward the bottom of the log.

client_log_2020-11-10-08-27-04.txt