A crockpot recipe that increases naughtiness, like Shipwrecked's Shark Fin Soup.

It's a nice way to spawn Krampus and get a chance at a Krampus sack.

If I may continue the suggestions, continuing the Shark Fin Soup idea from Shipwrecked would be a way of adding a drop to Rockjaws.

On SW the recipe adds 10 naughtiness, though if the fin on DST comes from Rockjaws, they would be much rarer, and might be worth more than 10 naughtiness, so to be more rewarding towards Krampus farming.

I'd love for it to just be shark fin soup but with an instant krampus spawn. I've always thought SW's shark fin soup was a super neat way of sort of raising awareness of the fact that shark fin soup is a real, horrible thing (not gonna go into detail, but shark fins are gathered in super inhumane ways and then the actual soup is described as being mostly flavorless, just faintly tasting like chicken.) but... in-game it only adds 10 naughtiness, is farmed from a super annoying mob, and was in the same DLC as doydoys, so it never was and never is used by anyone really. And so the message didn't really hit. I'd love for it to get a second chance here in DST.

Archived