GAME MODE PLZ

All I want to say is, it's been too long that we didn't have a chance to play modes like ''Forge'' or ''Gorge''.

Please make an interesting mode that we can have fun without thinking the casual mode of DST.:spidercowers:

I appreciate your works by the way but  at least bring back the modes, either ''Forge'' or ''Gorge'' time to time.

:wickerbottomthanks:

2 hours ago, MAMMAL_MAN said:

I am pretty sure that Klei has said that they wont be doing forge or gorge anytime soon, and are more focused with the RoT updates, there are mods that replicate the experience quite well

You are correct, to be more specific- The link below is JoeW’s reply on this.

All of Klei staff would have to be focused on running and keeping these servers up, which would mean we would cease to get permanent content to enjoy in the game in favor of these one off Limited event modes that I personally can care less if we ever see again.

Each return of them update chain has added New Enemy Mobs, New locations to explore, new craftable items, and more.

Do you really want to give all that up for some nowhere near as cool limited time modes?

Archived