What will happen when the PS5 comes out?

I think the simplest option will be the game being backwards compatible, with no improvement whatsoever. 

But after the Hamlet update for single Don't Starve I started to imagine something different: 

A physical release of a "Don't Starve Ultimate Pack" for $50, which will include DS, RoG, SW, Hamlet and most importantly a better version of DST on console.

With some improvements like:

- Taking full advantage of the PS5 Hardware (hoping this will reduce lag)

- Adding Trophies for the Raid Bosses (Bee Queen, Fuelweaver, Crab King) [ Even tho I know Klei doesn't like the mere idea of Trophies ]
This would make getting the Platinum more rewarding (like the Dark Souls 2 PS4 version compared to the PS3)

- Having all the chars unlocked (you know since it's the Ultimate Pack but No Skins so the incentive of buying or weaving spools to get the Skin is still there)

- All the skins and savedata from PS4 will work on the PS5.

Since all of this is just wishful thinking what other things would you add?

Alternatively it could just be a free update like state of decay 2 juggernaut edition.

I would rather not spend 50$ to repurchase something I already owned.

there would have to be a whole new games worth of content for me to want to jump to the new console and rebuy DS/DST/DLCS again.

Archived