Help with compiling animations

kiioxin

I´ve been wanting to make a mod for Don´t Starve but since I downloaded it from GOG and not Steam I can´t download the modding tools. Because of that I can´t compile the artworks and it just displays a default character when I launch the game. Is there maybe an other way to compile everything? Or an alternate download for the modding tools/autocompiler?

8 hours ago, penguin0616 said:

You aren't able to download the mod tools from Steam? I believe they are separate from Don't Starve.

When I go onto a website with it in my browser it then opens the Steam Client only on the home page and not from the mod tools or anything. Maybe I´m just to stupid and don´t know where exactly I cand find the mod tools there. Every tutorial says I should go to library and then tools but I just don´t seem to have that option

3 hours ago, penguin0616 said:

image.png.aaa9554c3c2293a93ff989de32a1799c.png
Check that box, and scroll down until you see Don't Starve Mod Tools. Not sure why you bought it on GOG.

Alternatively, you can get it at https://github.com/kleientertainment/ds_mod_tools. You'll have to build it yourself though.

Nope. Isn´t displayed there at all somehow

I already tried that but I don´t see through it at all

Archived