Mod Request: Rubles A Soviet Currency Mod

I could really use this kind of a currency mod for my server known as Communism [Name Will Change Eventually] the item doesn't have to do anything at all it's just a simple currency mod.

ruble.jpeg

If anyone could create and upload such a mod to the steam workshop I would be forever in your debt

Bratan. If you could elaborate this concept a little bit more I will do my best to help you. Basically, you need it as an item without any special features? It just need to be a currency for the players, am I right? It's 21:03 in my country, so about in 5 hours (2:00-3:00) I can start working on it.

Dasvidaniya!

• Like 1

You are correct and it has to look like a ruble be it paper or coin preferably both one in gold silver and copper similar to the oinc in hamlet but pretty much useless without players

4 hours ago, Yakuzashi said:

Bratan. If you could elaborate this concept a little bit more I will do my best to help you. Basically, you need it as an item without any special features? It just need to be a currency for the players, am I right? It's 21:03 in my country, so about in 5 hours (2:00-3:00) I can start working on it.

Dasvidaniya!

Thank you very much :D

Edited by TheRedneckRebel

Hi. It took me some time to fix error that I have caused by my stupidity. Anyway, it's ready to upload. Mod is attached in .rar under this reply. I think you should post it in the workshop, it will be easier to modify anything you want in the future.

Edit: You need 1 gold nugget to craft 10 rubles in refine tab in the crafting menu.

YeOldRuble.rar

Edited by Yakuzashi
edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Could you by any chances make the rubles burnable? and make the icon in the inventory look the same as the ground icon? I would very much appreciate it :D

Note: I put credit to your name as the author for the code and would like to make you a contributor to the mod itself

Soviet Ruble Mod.zip

Edited by TheRedneckRebel