[Mod] Shel's Adventure Expansion Mod Progress (Alpha now Publicly Available)

Playr10

Figure it'd be better that I show what little I've gotten done since last update rather than leave the whole 3 people following development in the dark to how next update will turn out. So for now, here are some new Common and Uncommon Shel Battle Cards, as well as a new battle deck gimmick:
Strain: Insert a Fatigue card into your discard pile.
Rather than most status cards, Fatigue doesn't directly impact your card draws until you have more than 5, at which point you won't be able to draw the typical 5 cards per turn. Shel will have ways to circumvent and possibly even use this to her advantage.

download (2).png

Woah, not sure how you got Shel into a Sal outfit but it doesn't look half bad. Other than that, I guess I've mostly neglected this page in turn for using the unofficial discord for help and updates. This issue among many other visual issues are already addressed in the next update, and it will be coming out shortly after I post this. This update will address some balance issues and add several negotiation cards. 

Archived