I'm so bored. Please play with me.

i'm an adult. it is more frustration than fun. it is like playing with people who do not speak your language very well and you dont speak theirs at all; you can kind of communicate but a lot is lost and even when you are all having a good time there will inevitably be some hiccup that interrupts it

also a lot of kids are surprisingly sexual with their commentary which squicks me out 'coz they are just wee babies and have no idea what half of their words mean and i dont want to think about them understanding the other half(pubs may just kill me)

On 9/28/2020 at 9:54 PM, gaymime said:

also a lot of kids are surprisingly sexual with their commentary which squicks me out 'coz they are just wee babies and have no idea what half of their words mean and i dont want to think about them understanding the other half(pubs may just kill me)

924235505_giphy(3).gif.828f740a258388e0407d295af0f0c8dc.gif

Oh god I can relate, I can't eat lunch without someone nearby making a crude joke. They start doing it as early as 3rd grade from my own experiences. *Shudder*

As for @JigglyBoi7 I can play. But time zones may differ.

to be fair i was a terrible lad® when it came to that and i mostly still am but i'm an old dude now so really it is the age and not the language itself. if it was other adults i would totally be down for stupid stuff, haha

also, thankyou~ i drew it and if you asked in my art request thread i could make you one too XD

-pats zee- yeah, i get that too. i was way too little when that stuff started up in my peergroup

30 minutes ago, gaymime said:

to be fair i was a terrible lad® when it came to that and i mostly still am but i'm an old dude now so really it is the age and not the language itself. if it was other adults i would totally be down for stupid stuff, haha

also, thankyou~ i drew it and if you asked in my art request thread i could make you one too XD

-pats zee- yeah, i get that too. i was way too little when that stuff started up in my peergroup

All I can really do is tune it out (Easy with a wandering mind) but yeah, It might be the results of letting a kid roam the internet without being monitored.

Getting back on topic, I'm open (Except when I'm sleeping or at school.) to playing. I only play when other people want to play. (No, I don't like playing alone.)

Archived