Ingame purchases are steam wallet only?

12 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:

You can buy things directly without wallet when the cost is high enough. I think it must be over the minimum amount of how much you can add to your steam wallet. If it's lower then you must add those minimum funds and then make a purcahse.

In other words, steam is stupid. God I hate that.

Yeah I play Wig most of the time and wanted to buy her new winged set but I never use the steam wallet... and I can't add 5.00 to my steam wallet to buy a 2.99 just on principle. I'd gladly buy it, but not by spending more than the price.

Surprised also that you can't buy more than one pack at a time... also going to be an annoyance I see going forward. If I wanted to say add a 1.99 pack (say the scarecrow), with tax that's just over 5.00 but since I have to buy them separately I can't just buy them and am forced to steam wallet. I have to add 5, for the 2.99 pack then add another 5 for the 1.99 pack and have like 4.80 left over in my wallet going to waste.... sorry not going to get snookered that way.

I ended up redeeming the spool links I missed and unraveled some skins I never use in order to get enough spools for the wigfrid items I wanted.

So in the end, I ended up weaving the wigfrid item set I wanted to buy. As much as I love supporting Klei, steam needs to get its crap together and not have a stupid system in play for purchases.

6 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I ended up redeeming the spool links I missed and unraveled some skins I never use in order to get enough spools for the wigfrid items I wanted.

So in the end, I ended up weaving the wigfrid item set I wanted to buy. As much as I love supporting Klei, steam needs to get its crap together and not have a stupid system in play for purchases.

I have like 20K spools and I'd still buy this if they let me buy it for real money. I like supporting Klei every now and then for all the hours I've spent in DST. It's too bad.

3 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I feel the same. I would have purchased this set no issue. maybe even the scarecrow on sale, because I've played DST so long I want to support Klie every now and then, if they would let me.

Archived