NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Sorcerer's Circle)

HI I was wondering if someone might be able to answer a question?

I have 2 Klei accounts, one for Steam and one for PS4, both linked to the same (my only) Twitch account via the Klei accounts website. I've been watching Streams all day and the PS4 account received all 3 drops but my Steam account still hasn't received any of them. Do I need to make a second Twitch account for my second Klei account?

Edit: I found a "fix" myself since nooone responded; in case any one else is having the same problem:

I removed my Twitch account from both of my Klei accounts. Then, I re-connected it to my Steam account and just simply watched another 8 hours of streams! 

...yeah, I had to watch 16 HOURS of streams to get the SAME SKIN on 2 different accounts, after having bought the actual GAME on 2 different platforms, an error I will never make again. Thanks Klei.

•  

16 hours ago, gaymime said:

hey, is it only dst streams or could i watch ds streams instead for drops?

Hi,

First, thank you very much for the help :)

Second, I had done everything already, but even with the accounts linked, the drops wouldn't activate.

So if anybody else has an issue, I unlinked the accounts via klei and then linked them back and it seems to be working now.

Can't wait to use the skin in game :D

Thanks Klei <3

edit: Thank you guys for fixing it ♡ logged in today to play a llittle and got all the missing drops! it made me smile xD hahaha love uuuu klei, xD

~hey guys
i'm having a little trouble getting the drops and any other kind of reward aside from the daily reward -this i'm still getting-, it's happening since the last twitch drop [the sorcerer's staff] i've been away from dst from a little while, but ever since i've been following the don't starve brasil on facebook and every time they announced a new update or something i'd log into the game just to check it out at least.
the same happened with the new crystalline collection i got the enchanted  crystal [which btw looks THE MOST beautiful thing ingame, loved that one!] it took a little bit to appear ingame but i just kept the live rolling and eventually i loged into the game and all the 3 drops appeared there....
since then i tried watching the stream fo the sorcerer's staff and nothing.... just shrug it off and tried the next day, and even kept changing streams every time one ended, i think i just kept it on the whole day and nothing... no drops i got the notification 'tho..... but nothing ingame....
i was kinda busy so i didn't search if it was a global erro or something, but this time i saw the new drop and went to get it thinking the last time was a one time error, but now i've been trying to get the drops for the past few days and nothing.
i tried the pinned post "troubleshooting: cannot receive twitch drops" and "Earned Twitch Drops are not showing up in Don't Starve Together"
unlinked the twitch account that had been linked for the last 2 years, linked again, updated the mods, disabled the mods, watched the stream again and even made sure to keep the tab ontop while i used everything i needed on my phone just to not disturb the stream playing and not even switching tabs -i thought it could be something like thinking i was afk while watching and not giving drops if that was the case-
but so far nothing fixed the issue
i got the notification again.... it was five days ago the first time i saw the new drop and watched the stream the 'first time' for this new drop, and nothing happened i've tried the 'troubleshooting' today and still no success even if i got the notifications nomally for the last 2 crystalline items, the last one i got on my items list is the enchanted crystal one....[some prints below, i've seen some people posting the account number and client log to help with the troubleshooting but idk where to find these, any help is welcome]
1. https://sta.sh/0i1e8xi9kws
2. https://sta.sh/02gkkjvk3z2c
3. https://sta.sh/01fm0pxe66ke 
4. https://sta.sh/0pw9v6b5igp

I'm not getting the drops also :( I unlinked and relinked Twitch but that didn't help. If there's anything else I should try or maybe if support needs more info I can gladly provide more. It'll just be sad to miss this drop...

Archived