About save data

Hi there !

You guys know what happen if I lost my save data of DST ? I do not have PS + and I couldn't make a back-up.
So right now I'm downloading a DST on a different PS4 to keep playing, since the last one ... well is not turning ON anymore.

Would I be able to keep my world ? Or all my worlds are gone ?
I'm not sure how DST works on that way and any help would be appreciate :D

You can use USB drive to back up your save data and transfer it to another system but it only works with same psn account. Since your save data is on system that doesn't want to start that might be a problem. Have you try to troubleshoot broken ps4? There are a ton of videos on YT that might help? Can you start it in Safe Mode? If you can fix the old ps4 that would be great but if not how far did you make it in your old world is it really worth the hassle of removing the old hdd and trying to transfer data to pc with help from some software...

26 minutes ago, Mx-Pain said:

I think I can save my ps4 by entering safe mode. However I have no tried that yet but I will do. Thanks for that info.

I was about to have 2000 days old. I tho that DST was saved on some cloud or server from Klei. Shame on me.

If you can start PS4 is safe mode then it's not dead and your can most likely fix it... Good luck sir...

• Developer
1 hour ago, Mx-Pain said:

When you mean inventory, you mean clothes or items I have obtained through twitch suchs as drops or skins ? 

Yes, exactly, these things you won't lose if you aren't able to recover the data from your old PS4.

You can also see your complete inventory on the Klei accounts page, here:
https://accounts.klei.com/account/game/inventory?game=DST

Archived