Can the Dusk & Night music mod be fixed?

My absolute favorite client mod, Dusk and Night Music, is unfortunately broken. If you havent tried it before, what it does is it adds very well composed and fitting remixes of the daytime working themes of each season to the Dusk and Night times, so when you start cutting trees, mining or doing anything that'd drigger the working music during the day, the corresponding remix would play in Dusk or Night. You can find the youtube playlist of the each 8 tune here - the tunes are in amazing quality and have this official feel to it, I wish this mod could be officially implemented into the game but I feel like it is very unlikely considering Klei's priorities and potential copywright considerations.

However the mod is incompatible with the new music added through the RoT updates. When you're using the mod, the sailing music will never play, Lunar island music won't play and Ruins fight theme plays for Malbatross fight. 

As such I had to disable it to appreciate the new music but I really miss it, the radio silence during dusk and night times is deafenning, especially in the seasons where Dusk or Night are more dominant. It looks like for this reason or another, the creator of the mod, Dragon Wolf Leo, havent touched his mod since 25 September 2019 and thusly won't we fixing it. So I'd like to ask; do you think there's a way to fix this problem- can custom music coexist with new RoT music and if so would anyone be willing to make such a mod, recreating Dusk and Night music mod?

Edited by SinancoTheBest