Anybody having issues getting the Webber and Wilson chest beards?

Might be a stupid question, but what transaction history did you see these drops? In game, or on steam?

Devs said that they will be given out just for a limited time, I suppose it's already over?

If you logged in earlier (when you surely should have gotten these chests) and we can't find a solution, you could write to Klei's support and hopefully they'll look into it.

Huh, just an idea, but maybe you just haven't opened the chests yet? In that case they should be in your item collection / treasurey.

47 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Might be a stupid question, but what transaction history did you see these drops? In game, or on steam?

Devs said that they will be given out just for a limited time, I suppose it's already over?

If you logged in earlier (when you surely should have gotten these chests) and we can't find a solution, you could write to Klei's support and hopefully they'll look into it.

Huh, just an idea, but maybe you just haven't opened the chests yet? In that case they should be in your item collection / treasurey.

Klei's site

839127469_ScreenShot2020-09-02at6_17_57PM.thumb.png.e62c9e1f177f0b9de4e07949e24057ae.png

I log everyday, I def logged on when they talked about the drops and it shows in the transactions but not in the game at all. No chests in the chest section, no beards in the beards sections in the inventory either.

Archived