Quality of life Ideas

Here's my Ideas

1. Fix the Flingomatitics

Stop me if you've heard this one before. It's Summer, and you leave base to go pick some cacti. And when you come back, Half of your base is Gone!

2. Let console players have normal backpacks

If PC can have our backpacks, we want their backpacks!

3. Have bird seed be able to be put into crock pots (Make it so it has high priority but not too high, like at least higher than meatballs)

Sometimes, you don't have ice, and don't wanna waste twigs, and there is seed everywhere! So why not be able to use seed in crock pots. (It will mostly be used as filler, but it also would have 1.5 "bird_seed"),

4. 3 bird_seed would make "Bird Chow" ( Make It so It has high priority but not too high, at least higher than meatballs

It has Ratotolie-ish stats, but will fully feed a bird, is better bird bait than seed, and eating it will give a small bonus to bird spawn rate. (It is mostly used as a punishment dish like Monster Lasagne, because imagine getting a Ratotoulie instead of some nice, juicy Wet Goop)

5. (This one is more of a content update) For those on console or not very good at moddng, Maybe you could pull a Bethesda and add built in mod browser and installer?

You could have utility mods be free, but have content mods cost spools

You could also have an option to allow content mods (Automatically turned off) And to allow utility mods (Automatically turned on)

8 hours ago, A Random Furry said:

Stop me if you've heard this one before. It's Summer, and you leave base to go pick some cacti. And when you come back, Half of your base is Gone!

It never happend to me. Also, if the structures are not loaded they will not smolder

8 hours ago, A Random Furry said:

Have bird seed be able to be put into crock pots

Sometimes, you don't have ice, and don't wanna waste twigs, and there is seed everywhere! So why not be able to use seed in crock pots. (It will mostly be used as filler, but it also would have 1.5 "bird_seed"),

This gonna make food a joke (a bigger one)

I didn't say seed could go into meatballs

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

crock seeds isn't a "quality of life". It's a giant buff.

I'm not going to lie, I think many people have different views on the word "quality of life". And I'd be curious what definition it is to Klei.

I do understand where you are coming from

Maybe the bird chow recipe could be changed to just 3 bird_seed

2 hours ago, Well-met said:

And I'd be curious what definition it is to Klei.

I mean this game is designed to be NOT quality of life

4 hours ago, A Random Furry said:

I didn't say seed could go into meatballs

I do understand where you are coming from

Maybe the bird chow recipe could be changed to just 3 bird_seed

I mean this game is designed to be NOT quality of life

quality of life means about controls and anoying things like how they increase the quality of life by adding quick drop

Archived