Character Animations do not compile

I have all my sprites/pngs for my character. They show up in spriter. When I delete anim folder to compile my character, only the ghost animations zip folder appear/compile, not my player character. I have redone the installation from the very beginning slowly and I'm sure I followed directions. Is anyone else having this issue? If a Klei modder would be willing to take a look at my file I would appreciate it.

if you attach or send the files i can check if they compile on my machine ;)

are there the correct namings inside? i had a simiar problem some day with a simple item mod where the image did not compile. then i just saved the image again. i donno what the problem was.

• Thanks 1

Everything is named correctly, I delete the anim folder and run auto compiler but it only completes the ghost spriter scml file into an anim and not my character animations.

I've sent it via messages in case you'd like to take a look at it :)

22 minutes ago, krylincy said:

if you attach or send the files i can check if they compile on my machine ;)

are there the correct namings inside? i had a simiar problem some day with a simple item mod where the image did not compile. then i just saved the image again. i donno what the problem was.

you are a saint if this works *crosses fingers*

so the mod doesn't crash now and will start a game but my poor little dude is invisible...

alas... so close to working :frown-new:

Edited by Pixiesticks
  • Like 1