Lazy Forager's Amulet

Hello, I feel as if the Lazy Forager Amulet could be improved upon, as right now, especially compared to how useful the Lazy Explorer can be, it is practically useless unless you do a specific type of grass farm, I guess. 

My main problem with the Lazy Forager right now is that it is incredibly limited in what it can pick up. 

1222217812_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(7).gif.ccc2ccda9e2f9ae84ca9c60c7778265b.gif

The Lazy Forager pretty much does nothing but pick up loose items off of the ground such as seeds or grass from grass geckos, at a similar if not slower pace than simply picking it up by hand. I feel as if the lazy forager should at the very least be able to pick grass/twigs and berries from their respective plants. This would give it much more of a use case [being on top of a Beefalo, or simply being lazy] and slightly automate a process that is slow and tedious all throughout the entire game at the moment. 

I'd also like for the lazy forager to be refuelable with nightmare fuel, but that's much less of an issue and understandable to not be in the game.

3 minutes ago, gaymime said:

i think i would use a lazy forager if it picked up things that were attached to their respective plants(it would need to have a very short range though)

it already has a very short range [see: how close i got to the seed before it got picked up]

2 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

it already has a very short range [see: how close i got to the seed before it got picked up]

yeah, but you and i both know a few people would want an extended range and as a basebuilder with forever-full pockets i want to set my position on the matter down right away x''D

Archived