what the ending of RoT SHOULD be

hey everyone so with my 1000iq i was able to dig through a bunch of dst RoT lore and it all makes sense know the crack on the moon the release of terraria 1.4 journeys end it makes so much sense the final boss of RoT is the MOON LORD i know its crazy right?

(sorry for anyone who thought this was gonna be a real post)

return of them will end with the following- When the player finds out who or what “Them” is.. and why exactly they are Returning.

It otherwise can’t ever end till we reach that.

I would also like for it to feature an adventure where I quest to free Charlie from them’s influence and unlock her as a playable character in the same way you could unlock Maxwell in the original game.

Come to think of it.. DS has two unlockable characters outside of traditional Exp unlocking- 

Wes which has to be rescued from a particular set area.

Maxwell which is rewarded at the games conclusion.

Reign of Giants: Webber which could be unlocked by finding a thing and taking the thing to another location and placing the thing inside another thing.

(I’ll keep this entire post as spoiler free as possible so for anyone who hasn’t done these things yet I won’t spoil their fun..)

Dont Starve Shipwrecked: 

Wilbur unlocked by finding a thing and taking it back to him.

Woodlegs unlocked by finding multiple things and taking them back to a place and inserting into the thing.

Dont Starve Hamlet: Wilba unlocked by finding a place, accepting a quest, obtaining a thing & taking it back to said place.

The game that is the exception?? DST. Could we maybe see Pearl playable by getting max friendship status with her?

Charlie- Beating the game and freeing from Them’s influence?

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

return of them will end with the following- When the player finds out who or what “Them” is.. and why exactly they are Returning.

It otherwise can’t ever end till we reach that.

I would also like for it to feature an adventure where I quest to free Charlie from them’s influence and unlock her as a playable character in the same way you could unlock Maxwell in the original game.

Come to think of it.. DS has two unlockable characters outside of traditional Exp unlocking- 

Wes which has to be rescued from a particular set area.

Maxwell which is rewarded at the games conclusion.

Reign of Giants: Webber which could be unlocked by finding a thing and taking the thing to another location and placing the thing inside another thing.

(I’ll keep this entire post as spoiler free as possible so for anyone who hasn’t done these things yet I won’t spoil their fun..)

Dont Starve Shipwrecked: 

Wilbur unlocked by finding a thing and taking it back to him.

Woodlegs unlocked by finding multiple things and taking them back to a place and inserting into the thing.

Dont Starve Hamlet: Wilba unlocked by finding a place, accepting a quest, obtaining a thing & taking it back to said place.

The game that is the exception?? DST. Could we maybe see Pearl playable by getting max friendship status with her?

Charlie- Beating the game and freeing from Them’s influence?

in my opinion if they did add charlie she would most probably be obtained via some secret means like a secret ending (if they added an adventure mode)

also for anyone whos is confused this post is a joke 

Archived