Sign in to follow this  
Kaaneth

Rook Brawl: Robot Survival is harsh

Kaaneth    1

Hi, just wanted to drop by and say the Robot Survival event in Rook Brawls seems pretty harsh. Had so many games killed there when I've been pretty happy with my current build. No other event in either Brawl mode has continually ended games for me like Robot Survival. I groan now every time it comes up as it usually means the end of my game. Please consider giving it some love, the opening rounds of damage you take are often enough to 1 shot you if you reach the event with anything but full health.

• Like 1

0rutyna0    570

I also need advice. Brawl mod. Beginning of the day, no one to hire.

20200629204322_1.thumb.jpg.833607714421d60a873a355440ceb94a.jpg

The game gives out such enemies:

20200629204328_1.thumb.jpg.73a3624451db9f9d7d7e5575389c61a2.jpg
I replayed it several times, but still I die by 2, sometimes by 1 turn.

20200629204527_1.thumb.jpg.c522f5e32c19d80641795b16fdbcea86.jpg20200629204454_1.thumb.jpg.887e3741ce49d1338f91906c2936d72e.jpg

What to do? I feel like a sheep in the slaughter.

Kaaneth    1

I appreciate the info but the main issue is that often my game ends in the first round or two even taking your info into consideration.

Snortlepig    31

@KaanethI played last night on Prestige 1, turned off all the extra decks, no mutators. I'm not sure what settings you play with but I was as basic as it gets. And then I discovered the robot fight is really, really hard. I also played it on Prestige 14 the night before and the robot fight was really easy.

First run with the Robots wasn't too bad on Prestige 1 (but was still challenging). Suppressing Fire helps a lot in this fight. I had a couple of good fire cards and I managed to get through it, only to die on the next boss fight. Second run through I couldn't find any good area damage cards and I died on the last round. If I get time tonight I'll play again (After I try out the daily) with all of the card decks available and post back with what I find. I suspect that it will be much easier.

Snortlepig    31

Not exactly. I'm saying at Prestige 1 if I don't use any of the additional card decks I find the Mech fight considerably harder than Prestige 14 with all the desks unlocked. I just ran though the first half of brawl at Prestige 1 with all the decks unlocked and it was really easy. Cards like Concentrated Fire, Vent and Gemini really helped. 

So with Rook's Brawl I can now comfortably say if you are struggling, run through the campaign a couple more times, unlock a few more cards and try again. You might find it a whole lot easier.

• Thanks 1