Winter Feast Event patched?

What happened to Winters Feast events, if a player set the world to have Winters Feast event all year long, why are the Christmas trees not working properly? I set a world event to Winters Feast and I created a few Christmas trees and the presents is just charcoal and winter feast food? Where's the other things that used to drop with it (walking cane, gears, etc...) It seems like there's some changes to it? Its no longer dropping items... just charcoal and winter feast food?

Also, can we get God Mode on consoles? 

58 minutes ago, ItsPirrrip said:

Where's the other things that used to drop with it (walking cane, gears, etc...) It seems like there's some changes to it?

My memory is foggy on this but i'm pretty sure there was changes between the Winters Feast before last and last Winters Feast. I think the deal was last Winters Feast you could only get a "good" present once every 3 days or so, where as the Winters Feast before last you got a "good" present pretty much every time you slept.

We did receive a lot of Walking Canes last Winters Feast, but the Winters Feast before last we were absolutely swimming in Gears.

But yeah, last Winters Feast all the gifts between the "good" gifts were all pretty much charcoal.

Again, i'm not %100 on the exacts of all this, but there were indeed changes made between the 2 events.

3 minutes ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

My memory is foggy on this but i'm pretty sure there was changes between the Winters Feast before last and last Winters Feast. I think the deal was last Winters Feast you could only get a "good" present once every 3 days or so, where as the Winters Feast before last you got a "good" present pretty much every time you slept.

We did receive a lot of Walking Canes last Winters Feast, but the Winters Feast before last we were absolutely swimming in Gears.

But yeah, last Winters Feast all the gifts between the "good" gifts were all pretty much charcoal.

Again, i'm not %100 on the exacts of all this, but there were indeed changes made between the 2 events.

It has always been getting "good" gifts every 3 days. But i have not done this multiple times in a roll. What I mean is, before you could get good gifts by sleeping every other 3 days. But now, you don't get good gifts at all even if you havent slept under the tree in a long time.

I set a world to be Winter Feast with a few xmas trees, all is decorated, etc.... I slept under the tree before summer, all gifts popped up but I didn't open and to the caves and then during fall, I picked up the gifts and started to open it only to see charcoal and winter feast food. I slept a gain under the tree in the fall, same thing happened. So there's no more good gifts? Is it because I have a lot of xmas trees?

I took a break from playing on console and I remember it was not like this before, I could get all kinds of good stuff but now it's just charcoal? any explanation, did Klei nerf it or made some changes that wont allow players to get gifts anymore if they have a lot of xmas trees? 

I don't know, I only play the events when they are active.

I'm almost positive the amount of Christmas trees doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is the "gift timer".

It could be that outside of the event being active the drops are nerfed, but I can't say for sure.

I do know that last Winters Feast we received a metric ton of Walking Canes, with a smattering of Gems and Ornaments.

3 minutes ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

I don't know, I only play the events when they are active.

I'm almost positive the amount of Christmas trees doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is the "gift timer".

It could be that outside of the event being active the drops are nerfed, but I can't say for sure.

I do know that last Winters Feast we received a metric ton of Walking Canes, with a smattering of Gems and Ornaments.

I know about the actual event. I was asking about the one that you set your world at a certain event, I have been setting my worlds at Winters Feast event and before, i could get good gifts regardless of the "actual" event but now, it seems like Klei nerfed it and you can no longer get good gifts if you set your world at Winters Feast.

Archived