Craftable Evil flowers

I have an idea which we can create evil flowers instead of us finding them naturally. You see, evil flowers are useful for sanity when you have a bee queen hat or maybe for crafting nightmare fuels or if you just want to drain your sanity for no apparent reason. Either way I want to the idea of make-able evil flower is nice. I know that homeless bees can make them but they just dont like to put it where I want them to be. So I suggest craftable evil flowers! my idea is you can make them by simply giving nightmare fuel to the flower to turn it into evil flower or just by using a clean sweeper to change it into evil flowers.. You see I dont wanna just die to become a ghost and haunt all the flowers just to turn it into an evil flower.. Please Klei, if you're reading this.. just tell me you disagree or something and give me and explanation so I can move on with my life without thinking about this idea

You can actually create evil flowers by haunting them (50%chance). Just make sure to have a way to revive quick enough if you are playing on survival mode.

They also always spawn near Totally normal Trees, or you can find them on some Maxwell setpieces. I like how rare evil flowers are, i wouldnt change them to be honest.

9 minutes ago, Brubs said:

You can actually reate evil flowers by haunting them (50%chance). Just make sure to have a way to revive quick enough if you are playing on survival mode.

They also always spawn near Totally normal Trees, or you can find them on some Maxwell setpieces. I like how rare evil flowers are, i wouldnt change them to be honest.

thats the problem, Im playing 0 death run

Archived