Transfering DST saves from one computer to another?

So I plan on getting a new computer at some point in the future as my current one is showing signs of its age. I want to transfer all my worlds I've  made on this one to the new one, anyone know if that is possible? Not 100% certain if the saveindex files can survive such a transfer.

Just now, Terra M Welch said:

So I plan on getting a new computer at some point in the future as my current one is showing signs of its age. I want to transfer all my worlds I've  made on this one to the new one, anyone know if that is possible? Not 100% certain if the saveindex files can survive such a transfer.

You can copy the folders in mydocuments/klei/image.thumb.png.7f60adec9defabb343d2ea8f849953b0.png

the dontstarve folder is single player and the others are for dst but all of this folders contains the worlds (you can use this to make backups of your worlds or using an old world in the beta client). What i dont know if you will need to create a new world in each slot before pasting the old folders in the new computer

Archived