Next gen consoles

Yes. All current games available on Xbox One(S,X, Standard) will be playable on the next gen Xbox. 

If you’re asking if there will be exclusive features, I highly doubt. Now it is possible they could do what the One X already has available one some games and “enhance” it, ie higher frames, graphics and resolution.

1 hour ago, xDarkSoul18x said:

Yes. All current games available on Xbox One(S,X, Standard) will be playable on the next gen Xbox. 

If you’re asking if there will be exclusive features, I highly doubt. Now it is possible they could do what the One X already has available one some games and “enhance” it, ie higher frames, graphics and resolution.

Ok, thanks. What about the loading time (the world itself and when we go for caves) ? Could it be improve too ?

2 hours ago, Moonatik said:

Ok, thanks. What about the loading time (the world itself and when we go for caves) ? Could it be improve too ?

I believe it is still a standard HD not SSD so I’m not 100% sure but I believe load times will be shorter yes(I’ve died during cave transitions too!)

On 6/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, xDarkSoul18x said:

I believe it is still a standard HD not SSD so I’m not 100% sure but I believe load times will be shorter yes(I’ve died during cave transitions too!)

I didn't die on cave transition, but I had trouble once when I leaved the game. It was in summer, in the middle of my base. Just when I clicked to disconnect, I heard the first sound of Antlion, and when I came back to the game, it was already over and everything was destroyed. I rollback on this because that was terrible. 

Archived