When is the next Twitch drop???

Not to be impatient, but I enjoy the drops and it makes the game that much more enjoyable to play. I've heard rumors that the normal twitch drop refresh is every 2-3 weeks, but today has been 4 weeks with no news anywhere :(

Does anyone know if we can expect anything anytime soon? 

38 minutes ago, alcojaguar said:

Not to be impatient, but I enjoy the drops and it makes the game that much more enjoyable to play. I've heard rumors that the normal twitch drop refresh is every 2-3 weeks, but today has been 4 weeks with no news anywhere :(

Does anyone know if we can expect anything anytime soon? 

They come with game updates I think- and lately the trend seems to be every 3rd or 4th week in a Month.

With my birthday coming up in a few days Whatever arrives this months going to be Birthday content for me! :D 

My main character got refreshed in March (Wendy) and in April I got something I never knew I wanted- Pearl the adorable Hermit Crab Lady.

Todays the 21st so unless Klei’s Monthly content schedule has changed.. expect an update both with the new content/refresh and new Twitch skin soon. :)

Judging from the current situation, it will not be updated this week. I think it should be the new version next week. btw I waited for a day today without updating TAT~ I need some food to comfort myself, otherwise I can't sleep tonight. Maybe next week we will get one of these three new skins. I personally think it is a lantern~2104096521_QQ20200522084809.png.aac649bf7dc1f6f825ec1417123bf65b.png

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

They come with game updates I think- and lately the trend seems to be every 3rd or 4th week in a Month.

With my birthday coming up in a few days Whatever arrives this months going to be Birthday content for me! :D 

My main character got refreshed in March (Wendy) and in April I got something I never knew I wanted- Pearl the adorable Hermit Crab Lady.

Todays the 21st so unless Klei’s Monthly content schedule has changed.. expect an update both with the new content/refresh and new Twitch skin soon. :)

Happy birthday! 

I'm definitely having a tough time waiting for these new drops and updates. Thanks for the info :)

3 minutes ago, joker177 said:

Judging from the current situation, it will not be updated this week. I think it should be the new version next week. btw I waited for a day today without updating TAT~  Maybe next week we will get one of these three new skins. I personally think it is a lantern~2104096521_QQ20200522084809.png.aac649bf7dc1f6f825ec1417123bf65b.png

The lantern is lowkey the reason I even posted, hehe.

1 minute ago, alcojaguar said:

Happy birthday! 

I'm definitely having a tough time waiting for these new drops and updates. Thanks for the info :)

The lantern is lowkey the reason I even posted, hehe.

I don't understand what you mean

5 minutes ago, joker177 said:

Judging from the current situation, it will not be updated this week. I think it should be the new version next week. btw I waited for a day today without updating TAT~ I need some food to comfort myself, otherwise I can't sleep tonight. Maybe next week we will get one of these three new skins. I personally think it is a lantern~2104096521_QQ20200522084809.png.aac649bf7dc1f6f825ec1417123bf65b.png

Oh yeah I forgot about these- Datamined Furnace skin, Lantern Skin & Shadow Manipulator skin.

Archived