GOG Hamlet Release

Well... I wouldn't wonder, if this would concerned to Oxygen not Included or Don't Starve:Together as that this games did never released on GOG at all. And doesn't seems, that something going to change at this case.

But since Klei decided release Don't Starve:Alone Pack on GOG, then should be their duty keep DS:Alone Pack completed(all dlc) and fully updated!
Klei should be consistent and fair to ALL customers, not just to DRM-like platforms(like Steam).

No wonder, that most GOG users start to lose their respect to Klei.
Nobody likes to be treated as second-class(or worse) customers.

On 5/24/2020 at 3:37 AM, GrzechuGrek said:

Well... I wouldn't wonder, if this would concerned to Oxygen not Included or Don't Starve:Together as that this games did never released on GOG at all. And doesn't seems, that something going to change at this case.

But since Klei decided release Don't Starve:Alone Pack on GOG, then should be their duty keep DS:Alone Pack completed(all dlc) and fully updated!
Klei should be consistent and fair to ALL customers, not just to DRM-like platforms(like Steam).

No wonder, that most GOG users start to lose their respect to Klei.
Nobody likes to be treated as second-class(or worse) customers.

Klei doesn't care and they ignore when I PM them.

Archived