Disappearing bundle

Did anyone have their Outdoorsy belongings bundle bug out? I purchased the Spring Cleaning Bundle so I can use frog nets, tamshanter skin, tent skin, Porcelain ice box, and I used to be able to use the blue bee bonnet - now in the shop it says I don’t own the outdoorsy belongings or spring cleaning bundle. 

No children in the house - the skins definitely  weren’t weaved! Happen to anyone else?

E: Solved - I’m the child the house. Somehow it got weaved. Embarrassing haha. Thanks Klei!

• Developer
On 5/17/2020 at 7:14 AM, GareBear856 said:

Did anyone have their Outdoorsy belongings bundle bug out? I purchased the Spring Cleaning Bundle so I can use frog nets, tamshanter skin, tent skin, Porcelain ice box, and I used to be able to use the blue bee bonnet - now in the shop it says I don’t own the outdoorsy belongings or spring cleaning bundle. 

No children in the house - the skins definitely  weren’t weaved! Happen to anyone else?

It could have been a temporary communication problem with the game's inventory server.

If it's still happening you can open a support ticket regarding this and include your KU (Main Menu->Options->More)

We'll check out what's happening with your inventory.

Archived