My missing Bishop Head?

I have fixed all my statues in order to fight the shadow pieces but even if I fixed the Bishos statue,when I turned back it transformed back to its "pillar" form and when I mined it,there was the headless Bishop statue but no head.I searched the area and the place I found the head but there weren't any heads.

Is this some sort of bug? My world is about 341 days and I don't want to lose my progress.I can't use the console or mods cause I'm using ps4 and console players don't get love from the game.

If you know how to fix this sutiation,please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sorry for that writing lol,just couldn't figure out how to use it.

1 hour ago, Magicbaz said:

I have fixed all my statues in order to fight the shadow pieces but even if I fixed the Bishos statue,when I turned back it transformed back to its "pillar" form and when I mined it,there was the headless Bishop statue but no head.I searched the area and the place I found the head but there weren't any heads.

Is this some sort of bug? My world is about 341 days and I don't want to lose my progress.I can't use the console or mods cause I'm using ps4 and console players don't get love from the game.

If you know how to fix this sutiation,please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry for that writing lol,just couldn't figure out how to use it.

were the statues already assembled when your world went through retrofitting?

Just now, Marco BR said:

I'm using ps4 and console players don't get love from the game.

I'm from PS4 and I love the game :wilson_smile:

8 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

were the statues already assembled when your world went through retrofitting?

I'm from PS4 and I love the game :wilson_smile:

I don't know if my world went through retrofitting and how it happens and yeah,I fixed knight and rook a long time ago and bishop 15-20 days ago in-game.It just disappeared.

I love the game too.I tried to mean that console players can't do the things on pc,getting updates late etc.

Hello, isn't there a chance that you used Rollback or closed the game without finishing saving the day right after you had assembled the statue of the bishop and the head stayed somewhere in the middle of the way?  There is also a chance that there will be more than one bishop's head on the map, if you can't locate it, check the map and check if there are more bishop structures in the suitcase, if there is, there will be more scattered heads.

3 hours ago, Cailu95 said:

Hello, isn't there a chance that you used Rollback or closed the game without finishing saving the day right after you had assembled the statue of the bishop and the head stayed somewhere in the middle of the way?  There is also a chance that there will be more than one bishop's head on the map, if you can't locate it, check the map and check if there are more bishop structures in the suitcase, if there is, there will be more scattered heads.

I found a second rook nose but I didn't noticed any second bishop head.So you are saying that if there is another bishop thing statue in the world,there is a second bishop head in my world,if theres not..

45 hours is a waste.

Archived