As it stands, Compost Wrap is inferior to the more easily made Healing Poultice. While both heal the same amount, Compost Wrap takes longer to apply and is slightly more expensive. I'll just make this short and sweet by proposing two possible buffs to Compost Wrap to give it more use.

1. Compost Wrap now heals 30 HP automatically, then regenerates Wormwood's health by 2 points every 2 seconds for 40 seconds, offering an extra 20 health in the long-term.

2. Compost Wrap makes Wormwood feel bloomy for 6 minutes, alongside healing him for 30 HP. This makes it a short-term speed booster just for Wormwood and incentive to constantly use Compost Wrap.

Those are my suggestions. Let's make everything Wormwood has to offer useful.

I always hated how long it took to use the stuff, but even more so the strain of finding the ingredients to make them. I'd be down for the second suggestion too if they made his bloomed form more useful...150 hunger lost per day for only 20% speed boost? No thank you.

5 hours ago, Thieverpedia said:

Compost Wrap makes Wormwood feel bloomy for 6 minutes, alongside healing him for 30 HP. This makes it a short-term speed booster just for Wormwood and incentive to constantly use Compost Wrap.

I feel like 6 min of a speed boost for just one usage of ONE Compost Wrap is а bit too much unless you're talking about only his first stage of bloom. What if Klei would give us а mechanic of getting 3rd bloom stage anytime just by eating three of those or by using some over unique item only Wormwood саn make? :wilson_confused:

Also I'm not а big fаn of Woormwood's bloom in its state we hаve now. It just lаcks something like аn extra passive hp regeneration in his 3rd stage. Make it а minor buff of him with like а 2 hp regen per 5 sec. So now your Compost wrаp will be а unique item indeed.

OR you can just make Wormwood being able to use Compost wrаp while walking. Meh.

Archived