I shall return

Hi Guys,

After buying a new laptop because my laptop died I am back and I am so happy wtih the newest update is so coll and so many things to play with. Anyways trying my old tricks with the new update and currently enjoying it. Here is a screenshot of my Food Maker 3000(Enjoy)

image.thumb.png.0fbd182ebab1de8f827199613a67d330.png

Very cool! I do not play now since my computer doesn't preform well enough...

Plan to come back once I upgrade (need it anyway for stuff like Civ6, crusader kings 3 and other games that going to come out in the next decade).

3 minutes ago, meepmoop said:

Very cool! I do not play now since my computer doesn't preform well enough...

Plan to come back once I upgrade (need it anyway for stuff like Civ6, crusader kings 3 and other games that going to come out in the next decade).

I tried out the relatively new games in the market with my laptop(Acer Predator 300) and to be honest I didnt enjoy them. I tried cities skyline, Apex Legends and the New Doom after few hours I am back to ONI.

8 minutes ago, Oni Noob said:

I tried out the new games in the market with my laptop(Acer Predator 300) and to be honest I wasnt happy. I tried cities skyline, Apex Legends and the New Doom after few hours I am back to ONI.

For me its a matter of period. I very frequently change and hop between games. I like Cities skylines but Im not in the mood for it.  Apex legends and Doom I dont even dare to try since I'm pretty sure they will be unplayable for my pc.

I am actually in the mood for ONI but last playthrough its just that every time I get few hours into the game it starts lagging hard. I prefer to leave it for now and come back once I have the hardware and then ill also have a new experience with the game when its actually functions.

right now Im hopping between dont starve, dota 2 and crusader kings 2 (which had like 20 new DLCs since the last time I played so its definitely a new experience, forming big kingdoms is actually harder).

9 minutes ago, Oni Noob said:

I tried out the new games in the market with my laptop(Acer Predator 300) and to be honest I wasnt happy. I tried cities skyline, Apex Legends and the New Doom after few hours I am back to ONI.

oh and btw, congrats on the new laptop (;

In my language you would say תתחדש but there is no direct translation to that. Its meant to congrate someone on new purchase.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:18 PM, meepmoop said:

I am actually in the mood for ONI but last playthrough its just that every time I get few hours into the game it starts lagging hard. I prefer to leave it for now and come back once I have the hardware and then ill also have a new experience with the game when its actually functions.

I had the same problem before, try to imagine I am playing ONI with a laptop with no dedicate video card with a 8gb of ram. It was a disaster when I reach space, I avoid digging space because that really starts the annoying part where it start super laggy when it start raining meteors. Try to save money for a new laptop and play ONI, you will be amaze on the difference speed.

Archived