Is this interaction intended?

Just did a run with Sal where I got Wounding Barbs (your first attack each combat applies 3 Wound) and when using a card that does multiple attacks (like Blade Fury) it applies 3 wound per attack rather than the first attack. Same thing with bleed and First Blood (4 bleed on first attack.) Made my Prestige 3 run extremely easy, since as long as Blade Fury was in my opening hand I could consistently apply 12+ wound to a target on the first turn. It got even more disgusting with Serrated Edge (wound is 2x as effective) and ultimately culminated in me OTKing Kashio on turn 1 of the combat.

Seems to me like the graft should only affect the first attack of the multi-attack, and not every single one, but based on the wording of the graft I suppose the current behavior could make sense. Maybe this combo is rare enough that it's ok, but I just wanted to make sure the developers were aware that this combo exists and how potent it is.

I think the idea is that it applies to the first "attack card" but its wording is a little weird. There's a few cards that are like that. They'll get cleaned up before release. If not, it'll be our little secret. :P

Archived