Fix for "Server not respondig"?

Hello.

I just brought DST to play with a friend but we are unable to join each other due the "Server not responding" issue.

I searched for ports to open or something but there is not mutch information about this problem. (i saw the post below but upnp is not the problem for me)

Would be awesome if sombody can help me.

Otherwide i'm trying to refund bc i alreday own the original dont starve.

Kind regards

Michael

8 hours ago, Holzer91-2 said:

Hello.

I just brought DST to play with a friend but we are unable to join each other due the "Server not responding" issue.

I searched for ports to open or something but there is not mutch information about this problem. (i saw the post below but upnp is not the problem for me)

Would be awesome if sombody can help me.

Otherwide i'm trying to refund bc i alreday own the original dont starve.

Kind regards

Michael

Hello friend, I have been playing for a long time on PS4, and I see this problem often with some friends, unfortunately it is a connection problem ... when this error occurs when trying to enter a friend's world, if you try to enter  a random world or a dedicated Klei host you will see that you will be able to enter without problems ... it is a NAT problem that happens on the PS4 when connections do not communicate well ... I only managed to solve this problem by hiring a fixed IP with my  internet provider ... in this case the problem is not with the game server ...

Archived