I helped Rook while playing with Sal. Then I got War Story and she can gamble

After I played Rook's campaign it felt weird.I found him while going to somewhere and helped him to kill the agent.Then he gave me 300 shills.Also there is a weird part.After I helped Rook.I got War Story card.That means she can gamble.And yes it is working in negotiation.

2 playable dudes.png

wut Sal can gamle.png

18 hours ago, Zeugmar said:

After I played Rook's campaign it felt weird.I found him while going to somewhere and helped him to kill the agent.Then he gave me 300 shills.Also there is a weird part.After I helped Rook.I got War Story card.That means she can gamble.And yes it is working in negotiation.

2 playable dudes.png

wut Sal can gamle.png

Woulda' been nice if it was a 0 cost card/had replenish.  At higher prestige levels, it's not worth having a card that 50% of the time synergizes with your deck at the cost of a turn.

Could be turned into an item so the player can always choose to trash it (rename it to war memento or something). It’s thematically odd anyway that murdering someone gives you war stories, and right now Threekwa is the only boss whose reward isn’t an item.

36 minutes ago, pacovf said:

Could be turned into an item so the player can always choose to trash it (rename it to war memento or something). It’s thematically odd anyway that murdering someone gives you war stories, and right now Threekwa is the only boss whose reward isn’t an item.

I mean, technically you can skip the reward. You just can't regret your decisions later(i think).

Agree. I'm thinking about a player encountering this event for the first time, not knowing what the death loot is, or how it works with Sal (which is a legitimate question, since Sal can't gamble, normally).

19 hours ago, pacovf said:

Agree. I'm thinking about a player encountering this event for the first time, not knowing what the death loot is, or how it works with Sal (which is a legitimate question, since Sal can't gamble, normally).

Yes. I encountured this event first time.That got me surprised. :D I didn't played game that much so far.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:30 PM, pacovf said:

This is an incredible point!

Archived