Guide for Warly Mains!

Hello! First time on this forum but have been playing Don't starve together A LOT for the pandemic. I like to cook IRL so once I moved on from Wilson I instantly fell in love with Warly. Setting up a portable crockpot by a campfire on a far flung mission to feed the team just feels right. Playing Warly is all about cooking for your entire team and knowing wayyy too many Crockpot meals. I looked around and found a lot of crockpot guides that covered a lot of recipes but weren't comprehensive or lacked an easy way to prioritize some meals over others. This is my attempt to fill that gap :D 

The linked pdf is IMO the most comprehensive crockpot / Warly guide. It includes all exclusive recipes, farmed vegetable priority, Crafting recipes for Warly's equipment, Spices/Seasoning breakdown, Useful regular Recipes, and other tertiary recipes that you may find yourself making for variety, fun or just to satisfy Warly's inability to eat a good thing too many times.59013cea91283_Warlycrockpot.png.2ac2730b

Please feel free to use in anyway and don't forget to feed your friends

WARLY GUIDE PDF

I wish I could like Warly, but at this point I don't play a single official character, I've played as each and everyone of them and got bored of their downsides/upsides. I only use a character mod now..but still, I am the only  one who usually cooks and force-feeds people. But great guide! 

Archived